Monday, August 17, 2009

Quantom Science


QUESTION?


Have any of the readers of this blog who also have Fibromyalgia ever tried any kind of alternative medicine? Such as herbs, teas, drinks like tahitian noni juice, or gone to any holistic doctors the ones who remove all the bad toxins and stuff out of your body?

If you have give me feed back I would like to know!


When I was I believe around 15 years old when I first got sick.. years before I was diagnosed with Fibro ( becuause they were still trying to figure out what was wrong with me) I had A septic menigitis.

Meningitis is a potentially fatal inflammation of the meninges, the thin, membranous covering of the brain and the spinal cord. Meningitis is most commonly caused by infection (by bacteria, viruses, or fungi), although it can also be caused by bleeding into the meninges, cancer, diseases of the immune system, and an inflammatory response to certain types of chemotherapy or other chemical agents. The most serious and difficult-to-treat types of meningitis tend to be those caused by bacteria.


When none of the treatments such as rest, medication, tests, more medication, surgeries were not helping they decided going to the therapy route.

I went to this doctor who believed that if I let go of all my frustration


about being sick and having to change my life completely all the bad energy in me and everything affected from menigits would come out of my toes and fingers....

Uhhh.... ok?

So we started and she had my mom hold my hands above my head and she had my dad hold my feet so that they could " feel the energy shooting out of me."
It was really hard to focus becuase I really wanted to give this a try and I am staring at my dad because he is holding my feet and he is just laughing his butt of because he doesn't really believe in any of this kind of stufff.

She asked questions about how I feel about having to


be home schooled, how it felt to lose friends becuase of always being sick, all kinds of questions like that. Then she asked me what is the one thing that I miss the most about having a health life and what I hate knowing I had to give up becuae of illness.


I said dancing.


I danced for about 8 years it was my life. I loved it. I felt like it was my thing. I was good at it. I loved it it was my passion. I felt that I could have a carrer in dancing and I knew what I wanted to do with life and it would be dancing. Dancing was my life.


I started crying after I had said that and she just shouted "Whoo! Did you feel all of that energy coming out of her?" ...uh... no.

So


that didn't really help me. I don't think I ever went back to her.


I have tried The Noni Tea from Tahitan Noni. I don't want to say it cured me by any means but I did feel a difference when I was drinking one cup in the morning and one cup at night. The tea is really good too. I don't care for the Noni Juice but the tea is very good. So maybe if any of you out there wanna try it ... just a suggestion =)






The point of this post is to talk about my Quantom Science Pendant ( to the left) that my awesome Fibro friend Rashelle's dad has given me.





The definition:


The Quantum Pendant utilizes specialized quantum physics, geometry and vibration harnessing technologies to help synergize the power of the human body's bio-energy system and allows it to run with optimum performance. Known as chi, or life force energy in some cultures, it runs through meridian points in our body. The Quantum Pendant's technology actually helps to repel interference frequencies that block the free flow of this energy throughout the body. Similar to upping the watts in a light bulb...the Quantum Pendant helps to instantly and dramatically increase the connectivity, flow and communication of your energy system.



I have been wearing it for about a week and half now, and I am not sure if I have noticed that big of a difference but I have noticed that I am not as achy in the mornings when I get up. I think that the mornings are the worst for me! Rashell suffers with Fibro as well and she has said that she feels that there has been a difference since wearing it, and I am so glad for her!!


And on a different health note I faxed in my appeal form with my doctors letter saying that this surgery that I am in need of ( which is to have a stent placed around my bladder functioning) my doctor has called it a medical nessecity so they said if a doctor did that they would approve it. Everyone please cross your fingers that it will be approved! I can't live like this anymore! This past 3 weeks have been pretty rough I have not been able to keep down any food at all FOR 3 WEEKS! I have just had a terrible headache from dehydration becuase of throwing up all day long and I never sleep anymore!!! AH! Last week I was on IV therapy from home for about 4 days to try and get fluids in me.. Unfortunitly I had to go into work while on an IV so that I didn't lose my job ....
I don't wanna have to walk around with an IV in and a huge bag on me all the time.. Please pray for an approval for me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I've been getting more and more interested in alternative therapies but like you, I don't know of anyone who can recommend things. Let us know what you find out! Hope you start feeling better!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete